Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yamahama it's fright night

As promised. Here are the pictures. Right after I got it cut my nephew Kyle kept telling me that I looked like a boy. He's nine so what do you expect, but kids all too often speak the harsh truth some times.

Here's the left side that she totally botched. Check out that chin, I could poke someone's eye out with that thing if I'm not careful. Okay you're right, the nose could too.


The right side, better but still doesn't look great. (Never mind what Luke is doing!)


This might be as good as it gets. Our happy family Thanksgiving picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sand! True enough, your hair is short... but in a pixie kind of way, not a 12-year-old boy kind of way! I was expecting MUCH worse... and if makes you feel any better, I think Nikki G's butchering was even more heinous(sorry NG)!

The photo that I am STILL giggling out loud about, however, is the "as good as it gets" photo, with the Jedi eating dessert with one hand and copping a feel with the other... what's up with that? Maybe he thought you were hiding the cranberry sauce in your bra...

Shea said...

I don't think it's as bad as you think it is. Honestly I kind of like it on you. You look way better than Elaine. Looks like Luke is reaching for some goodies! Haven't you weaned that kid yet?!LOL! I would like to know your secret to skinny arms. Genetics I guess and not eating food? Wah.

Nicole said...

It was good seeing you tonight! After we talked about blogs I had to come check yours. It really isn't as bad as imagined in my head, but I know you are not happy with it which sucks. You still look beautiful, though! You can totally pull off a haircut like that.

Sandra said...

Thanksgiving is all about comfort eh? Does it get any better for the wee one? He usually says with a smile on his face "ad (what) dis mom?" while grabbing hold.

Shea said...

Hey I posted on this photo. Did you not deem it acceptable? I did mention something about goodies and weaning. I also said the hair looked good. I was expecting worse also.

Sandra said...

Shea and Nicole your comments weren't sent to my email so I didn't see them. Sorry.

Shea, thanks for telling me. And YES, I have finally weened him (okay so it's only been since November 1st), he still finds a wee bit of satisfaction in knowing that it's still there I guess.

Shea said...

I was tending my neighbours little boy once when he was probably Luke's age but had been weaned for a few months. I was rocking him to sleep and he reached down my shirt. I said "I don't think that's appropriate Will. We don't know each other well enough."!LOL!