He's so cute! Where are you living these days? If it's anywhere near SLC, I'd love to come by for a visit when I'm out in Utah. I'm out there from the 22nd (ish) - Jan. 2nd.
He is simply adorable!! By the look on his face I take it you didn't have gas. Thanks goodness for him. Poor, poor kid. I have Never farted around my kids;)
5 comments:
Your little guy is so cute. thanks for the Christmas Card. I didn't get any out this year. Maybe next year:)
Sandra,
He's so cute! Where are you living these days? If it's anywhere near SLC, I'd love to come by for a visit when I'm out in Utah. I'm out there from the 22nd (ish) - Jan. 2nd.
Sue Anne
He is simply adorable!! By the look on his face I take it you didn't have gas. Thanks goodness for him. Poor, poor kid. I have Never farted around my kids;)
Kids are cute!
Ha! Yup, mom was apparently having a good day that day. The suffering eh? At least I can admit it. ;)
Post a Comment