He's reading the story to me here. I love it.
Luke and I had a little food coloring fight, you can see how well it went.
He was so excited to have dad and him wearing his hats, sitting on the couch, watching t.v., and eating popcorn.
Luke says to me, "mom, ride Lidy (Hildie) like a horse!" Hildie's worst nightmare comes true.
6 comments:
Very cute picture. He is growing up.
Love the picture of him riding the dog. She looks like she is really loving that!!! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. I was waiting for you to show up on Christmas Eve. I had the popcorn ready and everything :( hahah
Well, we were on our way...presents in hand and got stuck in the snow storm, so we had to turn around and come home. Pitty eh?
That riding the dog thing is too cute.
He IS getting big! I can't believe it. Well lady, I am ready for our trip down south. When should we come?
I'm good with whenever, there's still a few things that I would like to get done to my house before you guys come...this might be the motivation I need. :) 2-3 weeks maybe?
Post a Comment