Friday, December 12, 2008

And the potty talk continues...

and I'm really sorry, but it's just funny sometimes. So about an hour ago I farted right next to Luke (shocking, I know) but it was an SBD kind (co-workers are all too familiar with that one I'm afraid). Luke is sitting on the computer chair and within a few seconds of being enveloped by the awful stench he says "momma need change diper!" Okay, I almost fell on the floor laughing. Guess I can't blame those on him anymore! My cover is blown.

7 comments:

Shea said...

At least he has a good sense of smell. My kids think their gas is hilarious.

Sandra said...

As I'm sure Luke will over time. He's never noticed them before, so that's partially what made it so funny.

Sandra said...

I am feeling a wee bit sheepish about such a crass posting though. (Mostly because I exposed my self in an all too real way, a way that some people don't like to think about or hear.) I fear I may have crossed the line for some folk. Sorry if you're one of them. I'll try to be more positive and uplifting in my next post. :)

Shea said...

People don't think you expel gas? I couldn't be friends with folks like that. Take me as I am, I always say.

MaryLee said...

I think everybody does it, you were just brave enough to admit it.

Sandra said...

Yup, I guess so...brave or stupid. But I do agree with you both, everyone does it and hopefully I won't lose friends over it! :) j/k It is the way I am!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.