Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

He would've been 75 today! I can't believe it's been 5 years since he passed away. He was a better dad than I ever gave him credit for while he was alive. Maybe that's true for all of us, but then again, maybe it's just me. :) Anyway, happy birthday dad! I miss you.

4 comments:

MaryLee said...

Sandra, I can see you and April in your dad. Especially in your smiles.

Anonymous said...

Sand, my Dad just turned 75 last month... and like you, I probably don't give him the cred he deserves. Thanks for the reminder... and for sharing!

Shea said...

That is a great picture of Ray. I drove by your mom's house and people were there. Is she home? I remember Ray always sitting at the kitchen table when I came over and saying "hi" to me. I was a bit scared of him.

Sandra said...

No, mom rents the house out during the winter when she is down here. Scared of Ray? That's just because he could fail you in Earth Sciences if he wanted to. Haha.