Check out his disco fingers. I didn't even teach him that.
Everyone watching Luke dance...
Dallin and I getting our grove on after Luke tuckered out.
Danny's parents came down Christmas Eve and stayed the night. Of course Luke was way more excited that G&G were coming than opening presents the next day, still too young to really get it. Christmas morning we had toys from Santa just sitting out and the first thing he saw were the dump truck and tractor that he had been playing with at Wal-mart every time we would go. He didn't see ANYTHING else for at least 30 minutes. He just played with the dump truck and tractor, which he said over and over like 5 times when he first saw them in the morning, it was pretty funny.
7:35 am
9:03 am still playing with tractor and dump truck
1:41 pm STILL playing with tractor and dump truck
We spent the rest of Christmas day at Danny's parents house where Luke got another truck and trailer that he absolutely loves. It's a dodge ram like Grandpa's truck.
6:16 pm still playing with tractor...
5 comments:
I miss your "Classy" dancing. You have some serious skills!!!
It's so crazy to see Carrie's kids so grown up. I wasn't aware of this love of dance you have. Is this a new thing or was am just forgetting?
I think it was an unconscious love when I was in High School, and it just made its way on out in university and so on. Yah, I love it. 70's music gets me going for sure.
I love the picture of Luke dancing
You should see the video. I really need to get that on here. It's so funny.
Post a Comment