Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SYTYCD all gone wrong!

So yesterday I did something really stupid, it made me laugh for at least 5 minutes. Just imagine with me. Luke and I were watching, well I was watching, the Sound of Music. I started dancing just to entertain Luke, he thinks it's hilarious when I dance and he usually joins in. Anyway, I started to get a little cheeky thinking I could try some REAL dance moves like SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance). I decided, without really deciding, it just happened, to do a split kick, not the kind that Katee did when Joshua caught her on his arms (for those of you that remember that dance from the season), just a touch my toes type of split kick. I think my feet got about 6 inches off the ground (but that might be an exaggeration too) when the pain shot through the groin crumpling me to the ground in a heap. I laid there rolling in pain and laughing, holding my crotch, like a little boy that had just been nailed, for some time. Luke thought it was hilarious and laughed as hard as I was laughing. I don't think I should try out next season eh?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Frieking hilarious! I put your story in my post too, I just had to share it!