"I got it momma, it's right here!"
Notice the smile on his face. He's in a bit o' heaven.
So today I was in the kitchen while Luke was yelling at me "blankie on" over and over. I couldn't see him so I thought he was on the couch "ouch" as he calls it. I started over to the couch to get his blanket when I realized he was not on the couch, but indeed on the dogs bed. He'd given them the boot and took over their favorite spot. The dogs are thinking "what else is new!"
And then he asks for the chips. Doesn't get much better than that eh?
Yes, he makes me laugh every day. One of my favorite sayings of his is "momma, atch this" and then he'll do a little trick for me. Sometimes his tricks are just showing his teeth, or blinking his eyes, but sometimes he'll get real crazy and kick his legs or something clever like that. Or lately he'll say, "hat George say?" (yah doesn't say his w's real well, if at all) and I'll proceed to make monkey noises. He's talking about Curious George. His new found fascination...George and "TB" (t.v.).
5 comments:
Send that sweet little thing over to my house. I have a mountain of poop in my back yard because all of my kids and including me don't enjoy cleaning it up. AHHH so funny that little popper scooper!!
You betcha, next time we're up I'll get him over there. I'm sure he'd get real excited over the mere volume of it all!
If he cleans up pooh he deserves chips and a blankie. I notice Ephraim has nice rocky soil like Santaquin.
I'm just catching up on your posts... POOR LUKE with the surgery! That is so sad! And how awesome is it that you have a kid who LOVES to pick up the dog poop! Bring him over to our house!
No doubt! Oh do we have rocks, that isn't even the half of it. I'll try to get some pics on here for you.
Post a Comment