Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall in the EC






So we found this great little hike up Ephraim Canyon. It's super easy for the wee ones, but is absolutely gorgeous right now. The aspens are amazing. I've been up there 4 times this week. I think we caught it at the perfect time. We took 50 pictures the first time we went and then when I went up with just Luke, I took 124...yah, got a little snap happy.

15 comments:

A Dunn Deal said...

Sand- this looks AWESOME! I'm so glad you're on board with the blogs.

Nicole said...

Is that Luke?! Holy crap he is getting so big! What a cutie. EC isn't too bad, eh?

Sandra said...

Yes, that is Luke. He's awesome. Yah the EC isn't too bad either, you're right.

Shea said...

It's beautiful. I want to see pictures of the new house. I spent many a hour dancing to my Grease record also. I was actually telling someone the other day about you and Bobby and how sweet you were with him. Grace has a down syndrome girl in her class and she is so nice to her. Reminds me of you.

Tahsha said...

hey, thanks for letting me know your blog is here!! Hope things are going well. We miss you in YW. I read your great letter the other day to the girls. It was really touching. Thanks!
Tahsha

mena said...

I came across your blog when I was looking at Tahsha's. How did she know you had a blog but I didn't????? It makes you wonder!! Love the pictures, I love this time of year. I am so happy that you have a blog so I can see what you are up too. Love the post about you dancing!!! I started laughing myself because I can totally see you doing that.

Sandra said...

Mena, Mena...Mena. I put you on the email list, the same one Tahsha was on. Come on, you know I wouldn't leave you out of these things. You are my dancing kin.

mena said...

My bad.....I did check my e-mail and um silly, silly me.

Melissa said...

Looks beautiful! It's so fun to see you all--wow, your little Luke is sure growing up! I'm so glad you started a blog so we can better keep in touch.

Chelle said...

Sandra! Hey it's Chelle! How's it going? I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stalk your every move! Hope you are all well. You have a cute lil family! Looking forward to reading your blog! Laterz.

Sandra said...

Hey Chelle, good to hear from you. Let me know if you have a blog so I can track your every move too eh?

Shea said...

Chelle does have a blog, the link to it is in my family blog roll.

Sandra said...

Ah yes, thanks.

Cassie said...

Well I'm glad Tasha is getting the word out about your blog because I somehow missed the email. I'm glad I tracked it down because you (and your blog posts) make me laugh. By the way... great find on the diaper bag. (Sorry I'm a tad bit late on getting thank yous out.)

Sandra said...

Yah, I think I sent the email to Brad rather than you on accident, sorry. :) I really need to see your baby! Sad I didn't see you on Sunday.