Monday, May 11, 2009
Canyonlands
This last weekend we finally got to go camping. Luke has been begging to go for months now. His begging would go something like this, "but I want to go camping RIGHT NOW!" (in that mad sort of crying/screaming voice) as I'm explaining that we need to be able to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt before we can go. It was beautiful and not too hot. We camped at Hamburger Rock Campground, and rightly named as you can see. Our camp site was on the other side though. Luke and the girls (G&H) loved the "litharthds" as there were ample around to chase and for dad to catch. Somehow between the both of us we didn't pack any shirts for Luke, so he wore the same shirt for three days. Lucky kid.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I sure wish we could have come with you. The kids would have loved it.
Great pics, lady... especially those of the "one-shirt wonder," hee hee... classic! Are you coming up for NG's shower? E-mail me! --K.
Very fun! Your photos are great!
I'm with Luke- after seeing your pics I want to go camping RIGHT NOW!
I like the family picture. Do you tent it? I'm going to plan an overnight trip to waterton this summer. I'm mostly worried because we are going earlier this year and it will most likely be cold.
No, Danny's parents have a big fancy trailer that comes in real handy with the little kids. I still love to sleep in the tent and plan to more when kids are older.
Fun! I love that you forgot to pack things for Luke. Too funny!
Your pictures are great, I love them. I can't believe how big Luke is, he looks like a little boy now. I also love the picture of you and your baby belly. Congrats.
Post a Comment