Getting ready.

Dan is leading the climb. Climb on Dan.

Okay, it's my turn now. When Dan and I looked at this one, we died laughing. Okay, well I laughed harder than Dan and I thought immediately that I would have to post this on the blog...who better to make fun of than yourself eh? But I just want to know how come no one has told me that my butt is that large these days? Okay, many of you that read this I don't actually see that often so you're off the hook...but my family????? Come on.

Then we zoomed in on the pic and I practically fell of the chair laughing. I didn't know you could have muffin tops on the BACK of your bum. My poor belay man (apparently belayer isn't a real word). Just to save you the time of having to zoom in to get a better look...I did it for you. Sorry the images aren't that big, but maybe some of you prefer it that way. Try not to laugh too hard. Parental guidance is suggested.

Just chatting before we finished up. Not the best angle of me either, but not quite as funny as the butt shot.

Thanks to our friends for inviting us! We loved it and hope to improve our skills and figures! :)
12 comments:
Sandra, you are so funny. I have to say I don't make it a habit of looking at your bum, therefore I wouldn't have been able to make an informed comment on it. :) I'm sure it was just the angle of the picture and those great harnesses didn't help...blame it on that.
Looks like you had fun.
Cooshy in the tooshy? No way! Check out your "getting ready pic". I saw that and thought...dang, now I really feel out of shape and Sandra looks FABULOUS! You really do. BTW, happy Birthday late!
Love!M
You are so adventurous. love the pictures, I have to say the butt shot is the best. It really brightened my day. thanks
You have every right to have a big butt! It was just a bad angle and the tight harness didn't help.
You looked great! Those harnesses are not attractive on anyone, except maybe Sam... Did you see ME wearing one? Oh, probably because we don't have one that will fit my thighs! BTW, thanks for calling us cool. I just feel old...
Well thanks, but that's exactly what I was going to say...Sam looked great in hers, not one single bulge anywhere!!!! You guys are really cool, and Dan and I aren't that far behind you remember?
Hey there Sandra,
I found your blog here through a link on Tahsha's blog. You are so funny. Totally brightened up my boring Friday night alone. Rock climbing looks like so much fun. Your little man is so big now. I love that you call him the wee Jedi. Too cute. Happy Late Birthday as well. Stop by the old ward sometime and say hi.
That looks like so much fun! I think you look great!
I love that picture! That is hilarious. It's about time you updated your blog... although I thought you were going to update it with something else. ????
I like big butts and i can not lie......very cheesy but fitting:)
Dang, Mena took my comment, LOL!! Really though, what would I give to have your bum instead of mine.
Huh? Suzie, you've never had a bum before!
Post a Comment