We "pay paydough," visited our horse friend Boots and they all had a bath in the big tub, although Ian didn't like the jets on, so he didn't last long. It was a super fun day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to play and for bringing the tractor, Alyssa and Ian down with you.
Monday, November 17, 2008
A tractor came for a visit
...and so did Grandpa and Grandma Summers, Alyssa and Ian (Luke's cousins). You would think that Grandparents and cousins would trump a tractor, but not for Luke. He talked about it all morning before they arrived. He kept saying over and over that "Bompa uhuh trator uhuhuh trayer." (Grandpa bringing tractor on trailer.) He doesn't know how to say the "filler" words in sentences but he knows they are supposed to be there so he just hums and hahs in their place. Brilliant eh? He was excited to play with Grandma, Grandpa and cousins and ride in Bompa's truck (also a passion of his).

We "pay paydough," visited our horse friend Boots and they all had a bath in the big tub, although Ian didn't like the jets on, so he didn't last long. It was a super fun day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to play and for bringing the tractor, Alyssa and Ian down with you.


We "pay paydough," visited our horse friend Boots and they all had a bath in the big tub, although Ian didn't like the jets on, so he didn't last long. It was a super fun day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to play and for bringing the tractor, Alyssa and Ian down with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mom sent me the pictures you sent her and I saw the link to your blog. You're a great writer Sandra!
The kids had a great time visiting. Alyssa told me when she saw the picture that she was a little afraid that Boots was going to eat her hand.
Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...If you want to view mine you'll have to ask for an invite :)
I want a tractor also! I'm hoping some of our new "rich" neighbors have one on hand. They'll start running when they see the moochers coming.
I don't mind you looking at our blog at all. I didn't know you had one! Send me an invite. Alyssa was being very brave and trying real hard not to be scared of Boots.
Boy, who would have thunk it? You with tractors, horses and country life. I'm not going to lie... I just didn't see you as a country girl.
When in Rome I guess eh? I've always had a love/fascination with horses...but not really sold on country living just yet. :|
Post a Comment