Sand-you're the #1 blogger these days. From none to 1- excellent. I don't know why, but those commercials make me laugh everytime and it's just so 4Life to me- the good old days, when all the ladies were still around. Snoopy chimes in with doo doo doo...
Knickerbocker please! There are about five of them nikkig and you need to seem them all, they are hilarious. It was good times at the 4Life when we discovered them.
Awesome, I did it!!! I've been working so hard to get there. Thanks Les. I had nightmares the other night about 4Life...doo doo doo... I'll give you more details later.
5 comments:
san that is my favorite commercial ever. i know it word for word.(this is bina by the way)
I've never seen those! Pretty funny!
Sand-you're the #1 blogger these days. From none to 1- excellent. I don't know why, but those commercials make me laugh everytime and it's just so 4Life to me- the good old days, when all the ladies were still around. Snoopy chimes in with doo doo doo...
Knickerbocker please! There are about five of them nikkig and you need to seem them all, they are hilarious. It was good times at the 4Life when we discovered them.
Awesome, I did it!!! I've been working so hard to get there. Thanks Les. I had nightmares the other night about 4Life...doo doo doo... I'll give you more details later.
Post a Comment