Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Such a fun time with the kids this year. Luke was thrilled to be a pirate, because of the sword he was wielding, and Ethan was not so thrilled to be a viking, but I loved it. It was one of the easiest costumes I've made, but I thought it was so cute on him. (I used to call him "viking" when he was little and his eyes would wander all over, it reminded me of the viking dude on Lord of the Rings.) Luke had so much fun going door to door this year too, we went with our neighbors so he wasn't scared to go up to the doors with them, or else D and I would've been doing it all for him.








2 comments:

Britt said...

Cute! Too bad we weren't home to see the little viking in person. Cute outfits!

Alecia said...

Super cute boys! And I love the family pic in the corner.