So I found out that my niece Sophie likes to look at "Huke's hog," which is Luke's blog and that was enough motivation to update it. Can't very well have her looking at Halloween pictures for almost three months now. So these are for you Sophie, and I will try to do better. :) Apparently we didn't take ANY pictures at Thanksgiving! Crazy foos.
Ethan loving his blanket.
Danny and his dad fishing at Strawberry.
Family self-photoshoot. Love this picture of Luke. Such a handsome buckaroo.
It was freezing...can you tell?

4 comments:
What handsome, handsome boys! Hey, I finally graduated from YW. If it weren't for baby Emery I don't know what I'd do with myself. As I reflected back, at my departure, on lots of YW memories I sure thought of quite a few funny and just great memories of serving with you. Fun times.
Love the pic of you and your boys. you are so cute. And I LIKE the hair!
Cute pictures!
You're not kidding! That little Luke is a heart-breaker!
Post a Comment