that is funny! i never see him act goofy! never thought he had it in him. glad to see he does... ;)
Yes, it's good to know there is goofy side somewhere in there. I'm sure he's thrilled that you posted this picture!
Yes, he is thrilled. In fact, he said to me, "so what did I do to make you so mad at me?" He was smiling when he said it though, so wasn't too mad. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is funny! i never see him act goofy! never thought he had it in him. glad to see he does... ;)
Yes, it's good to know there is goofy side somewhere in there. I'm sure he's thrilled that you posted this picture!
Yes, he is thrilled. In fact, he said to me, "so what did I do to make you so mad at me?" He was smiling when he said it though, so wasn't too mad. :)
Post a Comment