I can't help but post pictures of my wee ones. Love 'em to bits. Ethan is so fun right now. He laughs and talks (babbles) and gives me slobbery open mouth kisses all over my face. But he laughs the most at Luke, he doesn't have to do anything to get him going. It's pretty cute to see Luke talk to him and show him things and Ethan just smiles and laughs.
Hey lady, how the heck are ya? Every night I watched the Olympics I thought of you... how lame and cliche is that? :) Anyhoo, had to jump on the blog to see what you're up to... looks like you're having a ball wrangling the kiddos! Ethan is adorable, and Luke is such a big boy. (Three years old, now, right? HOLY CRAP!)Sure do miss ya, hope we can get together soon! XOXOXO
7 comments:
they are very cute boys!! are they feeling better?
Cute is right. Also I am very impressed with Luke's photography skills. It must be genetic, eh?
Ha! That picture of you and Ethan smiling is awesome! Luke's got some mad photography skills catching the moment. Dang cute kids, Sand!
Hey lady, how the heck are ya? Every night I watched the Olympics I thought of you... how lame and cliche is that? :) Anyhoo, had to jump on the blog to see what you're up to... looks like you're having a ball wrangling the kiddos! Ethan is adorable, and Luke is such a big boy. (Three years old, now, right? HOLY CRAP!)Sure do miss ya, hope we can get together soon! XOXOXO
When did Luke turn 12? He is getting so big! We need to get together soon.
You have such cute boys!!!
What cuties!!
Post a Comment