Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Having a baby... it's a boy.

Not sure why it's taken me so long to post this. But it's finally becoming all too obvious to hide anymore, and we found out last week that he's a he and totally normal. Junior is due to arrive October 2nd. (No, that's not what we're naming him.) We are super excited to have another boy, for us and for Luke. Oh and by the way, I'm looking for volunteers to shave my legs and cut my toenails for the rest of the summer. Anyone? Anyone?

Here's his wee little profile and cute button nose.



And here's his wee little wee, looks kind of weird because his right knee is up and you're looking at his bum.

11 comments:

going gordon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

mena said...

congrat my friend! I will pass on the shaving your legs but thanks for the invite. Good luck with that.

Shea said...

For your husbands sake I will come shave you legs. I remember sleeping over at your house and being cut by your rough stubble. Poor Danny. Congrats on the boy!

Sandra said...

Danny would be forever grateful! :)

#$*MaRLeeN*$# said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!??? i am sooo excited for you! congrats! i might be able to clip your toes but as far as the leg shaving... ya good luck with that! ;D

#$*MaRLeeN*$# said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? i am sooo excited for you! congrats! and i could maybe clip your toes but as far as the hairy legs.... ya good luck with that ;D

Sandra said...

Excellent, now I have one for my legs and one for my toes. Well done ladies, I'll be sending you my schedule.

Amy said...

How exciting for Luke to have a brother!! that is exciting

Michelle said...

Congrats! I have two kids and can never tell what in the world the ultrasound is supposed to be showing me. Thank goodness for those little arrows and labels!

{The Castaways} said...

Congrats! Your little butter bean is so photogenic. Move to Arkansas and no one will blink at you naming him Junior. You could even go with Burl or Bill Bob.

SuzyO said...

Well congrats Sandra! How exciting! I don't think you can count on me to shave your legs, but I can help you think of baby names!

How about name Ziggy? (Ha! Totally kidding!)