We colored eggs the day before and were all dressed in black because we just weren't sure where the colors would end up. L decided he didn't actually like to do it by himself so he would just tell D and I what to do. (Dad wasn't allowed to include mom in the pictures.) :)
We had an egg hunt at G&G Summers house and L thought that was the greatest thing in the world, and was even more thrilled to find candy inside. (No his teeth aren't blue from the candy, that's just his six crowns.)
Then we celebrated all the March and April birthdays after the egg hunt. Kids are always fascinated by fire and candles eh?
2 comments:
Mother of the year! I bought all the stuff for dying and then didn't do it.
You're pictures turned out cute. Maybe I'll post some today on my blog...a couple weeks late is ok, right?
Post a Comment