Dallin (my nephew) is going into the MTC on Wednesday, to the India Bangalore Mission. He came down with his friend last week to attend the Manti Temple and we had a fun little photoshoot with Luke and Dallin before they left. In the first pics they are doing donkey kicks. Luke saw Dallin do this while playing table tennis at his house last week and just cracked up laughing, so that's why they are both going to town. I was quite impressed with Luke's back strength. The others are them just hanging out doing tricks together.





Dallin will be greatly missed, no one can replace him in the family. Not that anyone else
is replaceable, but he just has a way with the younger kids (not to mention the ladies). They absolutely love and adore him. He's always been so fun and kind and actually seems to like hanging out with the family (all of us) and that makes us feel real special. :)
We love you Dal and know you will be an excellent missionary!
8 comments:
All those Naulu kids are so nice. I only hope my kids are the respectful.
All that made me think was how old I am. I remember when he was born! That is a cool mission he was called to. I'd love to go to India.
I know, and he's the fourth nephew to go. Crazy.
Such cute and funny pics of the two boys. Dallin really is such a great kid. Carter's going to miss hanging out with him and I'll miss him always being so kind.
Love this kid. He will make a wonderful missionary.
Your right he does have a way with the ladies!!
Funny thing is though, he doesn't even have to do anything...not even talk to them, and they still go ga-ga over him. How would that be eh?
Sand-excellent camera work! Great pics of luke and dalin looks just like his dad.
Yes, they do look a lot alike. In fact people often get them confused. Saia just got home on Friday so I'll be posting some pics of him.
Post a Comment