Monday, January 19, 2009

The Jedi turns two!

He pretty much had a birthweek celebration. G&G Christensen came down during the week and brought a present to Luke that he thought was fantastic. Then we went up to the cabin on Friday and G&G Summers had presents and birthday cake for him, which he also thought was fantastic. THEN on the way home from the cabin on Saturday we stopped at Carrie's house in Spanish Fork because she made a cake for Luke and Carrie and April both gave him presents that were also... fantastic! Danny and I gave him our presents and made another cake for him on Sunday. He got to blow out candles three times, he loved it! (He had some leftover cake today and wanted candles in it, so I guess four times.) Although he was a little sheepish about being sung to, he would put his head down and rub his eyes the whole time. Too much attention! He gets that from his dad. It's been a great week.

Getting the gear on at the cabin to go out snowmobiling.




Playing with his new Play-doh duffle bag set.





















Opening presents at Carrie's house.

5 comments:

mena said...

Hap Hap Happy Birthday Luke!!! What do you say Sandra....time for another baby eh????

Shea said...

You guys live the life. I wish I had a relative with a cabin. Happy birthday Luke.

Sandra said...

Yah, I'm working on it! :)

Sandra said...

Well it's nothing to really rave about (no running water in the winter and no indoor toilet, yah talk about freezing your butt to the seat...yikes), but it is super fun to go too and get away.

Nicole said...

2 already?? That went so fast! What a QT. Oh, and I want you to show me your moves... the ones you were doing in your Christmas post:) Can't wait to see you next week!