Heading into the draw.
Those are trees above our heads, can you imagine the water flow during a storm?
Waiting for our first rappel, we are laughing because just as soon as the "let-down" started, Kim comes over and says let me take your picture...but I wasn't about to move my arms! (She had no idea, guess she will now!)
From the bottom of our second rappel, which was about 80 feet. These are our trusty guides. We were so glad they were there. I love the light and darks of this picture.
The FIRST swim! That's my head sticking out...and don't think for a second that the water didn't stink.
I love this picture too, the rocks look like chess pieces, you can even see a face in the center of the picture at the back.
One the way out. We made it, I think there were times when we all wondered if we would ever get out of the water! Of course once you do make it, it's all worth it!
6 comments:
I love these pictures! Nothing like it! Glad you had so much fun. I got a kick out of the 'let down' picture. Been there...
So athletic! Sporty Sandra.;) It looks beautiful. Maybe someday you and I will hike together.
really amazing photos! :) (yours would have been better). i am sorry about the let down photo. you should have warned me. i can totally remember... oops!
we sure had a great time tho.
why didn't we ever take our y.w on one of these fun hikes??? cool pics and lucky girls
Don't worry about not thinking the water didn't stink. That looks seriously nasty. I'm gagging, but the hike looks very cool.
What an awesome hike! Maybe 10 years ago I would have been so excited to do that, but I don't know if I have the "moxy" anymore!
Post a Comment