Danny and I both recently celebrated our birthdays. We had fun. For D's day we went snowboarding/skiing up the canyon with his parents. Super fun, beautiful day. Two of my sisters and my mom came down for my birthday. It was fun to have visitors. L still loves birthdays more than anything probably. So he was in heaven for all of the above, mostly because it involves all the people that he/we love and cake (something else we all love).
Me and all the kids blowing out my birthday candles.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the celebrations at your house sound like the ones at my house. looks fun!
3 comments:
the celebrations at your house sound like the ones at my house. looks fun!
How fun! Happy belated birthday! I feel terrible I didn't even know and now I'm craving your chocolate cake!
Your boys are all heart-throbs! Glad you had fun on your b-days.
Post a Comment