Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving and a Blessing

So I figured I oughta post about Thanksgiving before Christmas actually arrives, or it will never happen. We had it at my sisters new house in Saratoga Springs. Super fun. We also blessed Ethan that day seeing as all the peeps were there anyway, and this way we didn't have to feed the entire family at our house and wonder where to have everyone sit. I love my family and love spending time with them, we play lots of games and eat a lot of divine food, well I do at least. Here are some pics for your enjoyment and laughter...what in the world am I doing in the first picture? Dan and I had a good laugh over that one.














3 comments:

Shea said...

Which sister lives in Saratoga? The Stevenson's always look so healthy and happy.

Sandra said...

Lori just moved there from Eagle Mountain. Thanks for saying that we look so healthy and happy, guess we are for the most part. :)

Nicole said...

I love that first picture... what are you doing?!?! Whatever it is it looks like you are having a good time!