Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eat your heart out Bob!

I finally had the chance to spend my birthday money...without Luke! It was so much fun, I went all by myself and had the time of my life doing as I pleased. But I think my best purchase from my trip "up north" (as we call it down here) were my new KangaROOS from Ross for a mere $18, regular $55'ish. My high school English teacher, Bob, used to wear KangaROOS to school everyday with his blue dress slacks, white'ish shirt, tie and blue sweater vest, yes, always in blue. We used to make fun of his KangaROOS and their little zipper pocket...but I think I've secretly been coveting them for a few years now and I finally found some at a decent price. I found plenty of other great items at Ross, but none that I was quite so chuffed about as my new KangaROOS. Sweet hotness.



















Bit of a useless post, but felt the urge to share nonetheless.

14 comments:

going gordon said...

Sweet! I had some too growing up.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or is it weird that you were on a first-name basis with your English teacher? :)

Love the shoes, great find Sister!

Nicole said...

Super cute! I love your style. What a great find!

Nicole said...

PS... I can't stop laughing about the story you shared with us the other night. It's kept me laughing for days!

mena said...

niiiiice!

Sandra said...

Try growing up in a town of 1800 people...everyone is on a first name basis and you're friends with your teachers kids and they are also your Bishop, or boss or what not, just one big happy family. So yeah, Ephraim is a wee bit large compared to what I grew up with.

Sandra said...

Try growing up in a town of 1800 people...everyone is on a first name basis and you're friends with your teachers kids and they are also your Bishop, or boss or what not, just one big happy family. So yeah, Ephraim is a wee bit large compared to what I grew up with.

Sandra said...

Nikkig - that's fantastic you're still getting enjoyment out of it. I tried to convey to Danny just how hard all of you were laughing and I just don't think I was able to make him understand. Good times though eh?

Sandra said...

Kimg - you need to pull those bad boys back out and start wearing them again! :)

Shea said...

deal of the century! Bob would be happy to get off topic and talk about your shoes.

Sandra said...

Right you are Shea, right you are.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I echo Nikki G's comments... I am still giggling about that story, Sand... seriously, I can't think anything better than belly laughing with girlfriends, and that night might have topped them all! Thanks for sharing... hee hee, hee hee hee...

A Dunn Deal said...

Sand- nobody can wear kangaROOS better than you!

Sandra said...

That's awesome! Thanks Les.