Luke is so funny about birthdays now. Ever since his birthday in January he thinks that any birthday that is coming up is his birthday and he gets so excited for cake and "handles." Maybe all kids are like that, I've just never experienced it before so it's still pretty funny to me. He wants to hear all the details about the birthday party and continues to ask "what else mom" until I've exhausted all party options.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Time is flying
Not sure where March went, but I figured I should post something before it ends. But I've also decided that blogging is hard when your life is pretty mundane and shall we say, uneventful? About the only really exciting thing that happened in March was my fantastic husband's birthday...and that was more low-key than normal because he went to the MWC Tournament in Vegas the weekend of his birthday with my brother. So Luke and I celebrated without him. Well, not really, we waited for him to get back before we ate the cake and blew out the candles. :) It was hard to keep Luke away from the cake though. He loves chocolate cake, and blowing out the "handles" as he calls them. We got a few pictures with Danny and Luke on Sunday with cake and candles. Happy birthday Dan, we sure love you!

Luke is so funny about birthdays now. Ever since his birthday in January he thinks that any birthday that is coming up is his birthday and he gets so excited for cake and "handles." Maybe all kids are like that, I've just never experienced it before so it's still pretty funny to me. He wants to hear all the details about the birthday party and continues to ask "what else mom" until I've exhausted all party options.
Luke is so funny about birthdays now. Ever since his birthday in January he thinks that any birthday that is coming up is his birthday and he gets so excited for cake and "handles." Maybe all kids are like that, I've just never experienced it before so it's still pretty funny to me. He wants to hear all the details about the birthday party and continues to ask "what else mom" until I've exhausted all party options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I bet you could write more about your exciting Ephraim life. Luke is such a cute kid.
Yah, that worked for a few months...but it tends to be the same old thing over and over.
Geez Sand, I've been waiting all month for an update! :) Cute photo of your boys. Danny's glasses are cool... and combined with his carefully combed hair, he looks like a hip retro dad! In fact, if this photo were in B&W you wouldn't be able to tell if it was taken in 2009 or 1959!
Cake and "handles"... I love it! Of course, us grown-ups know that too much cake can make "handles" on our body--STOOPID CALORIES! But the Jedi doesn't have to worry about that just yet. Fun times!
Ephraim night light should give you PLENTY of stuff to blog about Sandra. Excuses, excuses.
Glad to see you back. missed ya!
That's funny CleverGirl that you think Danny's hair is so carefully combed...we had a good laugh about that one. Danny hasn't used a comb in his hair for a little more than 20 years. In fact, if I can get him to even look at his hair in the mirror that's a good day. I generally do the finger run through and shaping. That's about all he'll allow. But I do think it was freshly cut and that's probably why it looks so neat. :)
All these requests to blog about Ephraim...you'll all be sorry! Maybe I haven't blogged about it because it's a bit of a sore spot right now for me. Whatever nostalgia the small town has, has worn off for now. Who knows, maybe it will return.
Not loving Ephraim? Why don't you come visit me? Hey if we don't go anywhere for Spring Break would you mind a visit from us? Or would you rather come here?
Uneventful?? What about your trip up north to celebrate not just my birthday but yours? And how your car kept dying? Too funny. You need to take the picture of all of us off my blog and post it on yours.
PS Happy Birthday to Danny. And I haven't found your card anywhere. Did you leave it at the restaurant?
I'll take visitors anytime lady! Seriously that would be great. When is spring break anyway? I would still like to come see your house some time though.
That's true...we did have a little birthday celebration early and that was a rather "eventful" night for me. Including losing my birthday card with gift card inside. Ah shoot. I know I had it with me when I got into your car, but I'm not sure if I made it into mine with it...with all the jumper cables and stuff going on it's all a bit of a blur.
Sand, do you mean you lost your card with the REI gift card inside? Darn it all! I'll see if I still have the receipt, if I do perhaps they can issue a new one... not sure on that, but we can try! I just feel bad that you lost it :(...
Yup, that's the one. I know it stinks. Getting into three different cars that night didn't help at all. I had it stuffed into the little bag that Nicole gave me, rather than my own. Duh!
Post a Comment